One of the first promotional guides to the 2015 Fall Art Crawl can be found in Country Roads Magazine, a cultural reporting publication focusing on the communities of the Great River Road region between Natchez, Mississippi, and New Orleans, Louisiana. Published continuously since 1983, Country Roads magazine helps its readers to make the most of life in their region by offering:
- An extensive calendar of forthcoming events
- Articles showcasing day trips and weekend getaways
- Restaurant news, reviews and recipes
- Reporting on developments in historic preservation, conservation and natural history
- Profiles of regional artists, crafters and other folks of note
- Explorations of popular Southern folklore and humor.
Visit the publication for articles and distribution sites at www.countryroadsmagazine.com.